John Thurston for State Treasurer
“I AM HONORED TO BE SERVING AS SECRETARY OF STATE. THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS BEEN BOTH CHALLENGING AND REWARDING. I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK HARD ON BEHALF OF ALL ARKANSANS AS YOUR STATE TREASURER.”
MY PROMISE TO YOU:
“My objective as an elected official is to do my job so well that my constituents can live their lives, raise kids, pursue their careers, enjoy life, and never have to be concerned with the office I have been entrusted with.”
Solid, Proven Leadership:
“I am committed to serving Arkansas with decency and integrity. As a lifelong Arkansans, I understand our values and work daily to bring them to Little Rock.”
ABOUT JOHN THURSTON:
- Currently serving his 2nd term as Secretary of State.
- Lifelong resident of Saline County.
- Husband to Joanna and father of five.
- Served as Commissioner of State Lands for eight years.
- Manages a $40 million-dollar annual budget.
- Has returned over $118 million dollars back to the counties of Arkansas with more than 80% of that money going to our public schools.
- Works with county and state election officials to ensure fair and accurate voting.
- Maintains the State Capitol grounds and ensure security for all who visit our historic building.
JOIN THE TEAM!
PO Box 250996, Little Rock, AR 72225
PAID FOR BY JOHN THURSTON FOR TREASURER